Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Help us spread the news! Pasadena City College in partnership with Senator Portantino is hosting Cash for College and every High School senior is invited!
Cash for College is taking place on Saturday, November 3rd from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm.
Here’s what students and families will come away with when attending PCC’s Cash for College:
- A completed FAFSA or CA Dream Act Application. Which can result in FREE money to pay for college!
- Answers to questions you’ve been dying to ask about financial aid and how it works. You will be able to ask Financial Aid experts as they will be on-hand
- Opportunity to win some awesome giveaways when you attend PCC’s Cash for College Event Kick-off. Event Kick- Off takes place at 9:00 a.m.
- Free lunch! But you must register now so we can reserve lunch for you!
- Cash for College will be held on Saturday, November 3rd from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm.
- See Flyer attached for more information.
- When you register, make sure to read the Eventbrite FAQ’s to answer any questions you may have and to know what to bring the day of the event.
We look forward to seeing you on the day of the event!